What is more fun than an online marketing internship on Curaçao at a company where you’ll learn everything about online marketing. Next to this you can explore Curaçao while you’re on the island. Second Minds offers you the opportunity to develop yourself professionally in the dynamic world of online marketing.
Who are we?
Second Minds specializes in providing different online marketing services such as Google AdWords (SEA), search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, conversion optimization and much more. Through our diverse customer base, we have the knowledge and experience to develop excellent online marketing strategies within each sector. The specialists working at Second Minds have a lot of affinity with online marketing and worked for many large and small businesses. Because you work closely together with our employees you can develop yourself quickly as an online marketer.
What does an online marketing internship on Curaçao mean?
An online marketing internship at Second Minds in Curacao means gaining a lot of knowledge and experience, fulfillment, space for personal initiative and also fun. You learn about different online marketing services. You get a lot of responsibility and you may offer support in managing external accounts. At our online marketing internship in Curacao ownership is always appreciated and you get clear feedback on your work, so you can develop yourself professionally. Plus you have the possibility to get various Google certifications. This is done through a number of exams.
- The design, testing, implementation, analysis and reporting of online marketing campaigns (among others Google AdWords),
- Proactively optimize the performance of different online marketing channels,
- Thinking and Advising about the online strategy of our clients,
- Acquisition of new customers,
- Contact with external partners in order to optimize our services.
Who are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic, spontaneous and inquisitive interns!
- (Online) Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Economics, ICT
- Preferably affinity with online marketing, but not required
- A flexible, enterprising and independent attitude
- Can speak Dutch and English and college level is required on college level
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience with Internet browsers and office software
- Driver’s license B
Are you interested in this educational online marketing internship in Curacao? Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via 085-7600067 for more information!